This vinaigrette is light, refreshing and tangy and will literally go well on so many salads.
YIELD – approx. 1/3 cup (good for 2-4 servings salad)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (use good olive oil, it makes a difference)
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. sumac spice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- pour olive oil and apple cider vinegar into blender or magic bullet and pulse until combined.
- Add in honey, sumac and salt and blend until ingredients are well mixed and dressing has emulsified.
- Pour on your favourite salad and enjoy!
This dressing is really basic, and really tasty. Try it on our cherry, fennel & pistachio salad, or roasted cauliflower.
Till the next recipe,