This lovely syrup, is sweet and simple and can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge.
YIELD – approx. 1 cup
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup good honey
- 6-8 fresh sage leaves
- 1 tbsp. dried lavender blossoms
- In a small saucepan, bring the honey and the water to a simmer.
- Stir in the sage and let sit for 5-7min. Then add the lavender blossoms.
- Bring to a boil, turn the heat off and cover. Let sit for an hour.
- Strain the lavender and sage out and the liquid into a container with a lid.
Till the next recipe.